I sat down and made a list of WIPs that I’ve got laying around ~ I came up with 11 projects!!! Couldn’t you just totally faint?
At any rate…I made a list (I’m a visual person and making lists helps me) of all 11 projects in my craft journal and next to each item I put a little box. As I finish each thing I get to put an X in the box ~ like I said, I’m very visual! It’s also a great source of encouragement for me to finish those projects as I see another X on the list. And so far, I have 4 X’s!!!!! And the list is just over a week old! Hurray for me!!
- X Patriotic Doily
- X “Needle & Thread” – cross stitch
- X “Bee True” – cross stitch (finished 7/18/06)
- “Open a New Box Daily” – cross stitch
- Shrug – in Lilac Microspun
- Sheep Checkerboard
- X Afghan from 6″ exchange squares
- Grey cardigan (knit)
- Sweet Mary Jane cardigan
- Change purse (from my own design – knit)
- X Alchemy Bear
Note: X = completed =)