This is the lower right portion of the front. The cardigan has gotten too big for me to scan, so I guess I’ll have to get myself motivated and master hubby’s camera now. Also it’s really hard to hold the lace pattern open on a scanner, but I think you get the idea of how it shall look. I only have 2 repeats left, then it’s time to separate for the front and back.
This is one of the scallops on the bottom of the shawl. I didn’t bother with a full pic since there is one just like it posted below. But I figured I’d at least scan the scallop so you can see the color I used. It’s a beautiful color ~ this Homespun in Baroque. The one thing I really like about Homespun is the variations in color, I think it keeps the yarn interesting.